Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sure, if I can swing it

I swing into the future, into the past. My life is a pendulum: rocking, soothing, ups and downs. I hoped that you could swing it my way. It was a gravitation and as innocent as that can be, perhaps it meant as much as I feel it does.

You accused me of being a smooth talker. I only spoke the truth. Admittedly, I wish I could spit game like I did then but unfortunately; it was raw truth stifled by circumstance.

You painted your signature on my back, relieved and satisfied standing above me. A texture uncommon to me, a fleeting experience. Forced into accepting weakness, a position not familiar, a desired intercourse. Communication always leads to this, manipulation of fear, strategic force, accepting weakness, successful interaction.

1 comment:

  1. Signature on the back... Young lady did you let someone tattoo their name on your back??

    ReplyDelete