Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dexter Angles

Tonight, my buddies and I watched the latest (past sunday's) edition of Dexter. We generally wait until our tests are over until we watch the new episode, so, if we have a test on Monday morning then we cannot watch it live on Sunday evening.

Somehow, our first awareness of sex came about and I confessed that although I understood sex at a relatively early age, around 12, that the angle of intercourse was very confusing to me. I struggled as an adolescent female to understand the interpretation of the "angle of intercourse".  This was primarily due to a straight out angle depicted in cartoons (southpark, etc) versus the "tucked under the belt" concealing version of the male penis that I discovered in high school... okay, okay, my first year in college.

EITHER WAY! that angle was mad confusing.  How far we have come. Oh, and Dexter, amazing.  My friends, more than amazing. A great group, more than I had expected and even more than I would have hoped for.  I consider myself lucky as I move forward. Hoping for a new years in seattle.

xoxo,
until next time!
you're favorite chatty wino :)

No comments:

Post a Comment