Saturday, October 15, 2011

It seems like there is little to say lately. 


I really need to pick a thesis topic so that I can complete my 10 page submission by November 1st. I had high aspirations. I had high hopes. I wanted to do something so remarkable, insightful and interesting but everything I picked seemed to flop. My latest potential topic, out of desperation, involves a comparison of colon cancer treatments. I have a thing for booties so I hope this one sticks. 


My worries are bigger than the thesis paper. I feel a sense of my youth fading. A lost of the idea that there is still time to change/ make an impact. A 41 year old is hitting on me. She tells me not to worry about her age and I haven't. I hope we can be friends, there is so much that she knows now that I have not figured out yet. 


Otherwise, I keep thinking about timing, confident that in time, it will work itself out. 


A father and a son just rolled passed on a tandem bicycle. The boy was not holding onto the handlebars but he was in the position to let-go. 

1 comment:

  1. You are still so young! And wise for your age, methinks. I hope the colon paper flows right out (har har har)!

    ReplyDelete