Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Brief Period

I have thought and felt many things for a brief period of time-- happiness, sadness, laughter, love, pride, etc.

I thought I could be an artist for a while and I suppose in many ways, I still want to feel that way. I love to draw and have even at times thought that I was good at it. I have a favorite poet and author but I assume that is not enough to be a true artist.

Often I have felt that things would change in an allotted period of time, as if it were a time issue and not that my priorities were maladjusted at the time that I couldn't find time to do the things that I would do if I had had time at that time. I think the sixth time was an overuse but I wanted to squeeze another into that last ramble.

Today, as with many other days before, I pledge to make time for the things that I want and need to do now, today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment